Bearing Tech Inc. can repair and rebuild bearings to return them to like new condition.
An excellent option for obsolete or rare and expensive bearings.For a
fraction of the cost of new (in many cases) Bearing Tech will:
- regrind and polish the races
- replace or make new retainers
- replace the balls with new steel or ceramic balls
- test and re-fit internal clearances
- re-match pairs as needed
- re-lube and repair or replace the seals
Not all bearings can be repaired-some may be "beyond repair". Only after inspection will a bearing be accepted for repair, estimates are free.
We can modify bearings, both new and used.
- Add snap ring groove
- Counterbore lands (angular contact)
- Taper bore
- Change retainer material
- Bore ID
- Regrind OD
- Regrind width
- Add loading notch
- Change ball count